CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How many people..

Kiki7777 Views: 1,945
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,142,279

Re: How many people..

Holy sales pitch! You know this is a fake post when it sends you to a website to watch a video that you cannot pause or fast forward. Those are the worst of the worst!!!!

I watched the entire video on YouTube where I could pause it as needed. The history of the food industry is not bad but (spoiler alert!!!) the parasite they are referring to is Candida.

The hook is to buy their probiotic and not even need to change your diet. Now that's just amazing! Where do I sign up? lol : )

The answer to the Candida problem is to de-worm yourself like your grandparents did on a regular basis. I have had success with Parasite-Free from Markus Rothkranz which goes after parasites, Candida, mold, viruses and bacteria overgrowths.

When you do this you will reduce those fungal starch, sugar, cheese cravings and the weight will drop off naturally.

The video has a lot of "may do this or may even do that" statements. Nice! Those are awesome!

If you want to get well learn about eating a diet high in living foods (not a gourmet raw diet!)

Check out Robert Morse ND, Fully Raw Kristina and John Kohler on YouTube.

Your body will naturally start to balance itself and your taste buds will shift away from the chemical food additive addictions.

I hate being used by marketers. Don't you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.844 sec, (1)