CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Evidence that microcurrent penetrates skin?

Esstee Views: 2,948
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,142,393

Re: Evidence that microcurrent penetrates skin?

No, no metal fillings in my mouth whatsoever. My conclusion is that the electrical field created by the circuit induces a sort of electrochemical reaction in the mouths saliva.

That being said, it is the effects this treatment has had on my bone infection that stands out the most as my condition remains untreatable at this particular time. To which I'd add, I can't wait to see what my next bone scans reveal to see what changes this might have had on the infection site. And more importantly, if the treatment has prompted any type of healing.

On the issue of blood purification I do have the following to offer. When I started my own trials a little over a year ago, I was suffering from kidneys failure. The prognosis was that the toxins created by the bone infection(sepsis) had overloaded my kidneys which was impeding their function. And so I started my treatment by applying the circuit to my left wrist 3 times per day, for approximately 1hr per session. To which I'd add, I began to feel results at/or around the second sessions insofar as my kidneys were concerned. That is to say that the pain began to subside and I started to feel relief in overall wellness. I continued to undergo the wrist treatment for approximately 7 months until I began treating the infection at the site which seemed to be far more effective in my case.

Having said all that, it is my experience that blood purification does indeed work, though my experience is limited to that of my own condition and so I'd be careful not to speak out of bounds on matters.

PS. I also take Colloidal Silver on a daily basis, which has been a great help on my condition in combination with the blood purification treatments. I did try at one point to treat the infection using the electrical impulse alone but was unsuccessful in doing so as the pain and sickness returned. And so my conclusion is that the treatment works best in combination with each other. Though I'd be curious to know whether there exists a possibility of tuning the electrical signal to better match a specific condition(staph variant). Though I lack the knowledge and expertise to make advancements in such things myself.

Hope this helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.500 sec, (2)