CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Discouraged and scared...

DMgirl Views: 1,905
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,142,926

Re: Discouraged and scared...

Thanks for the advice. Only B vitamin I'm taking now is Pantethene (B5) because I hear it is good for the adrenals. I also started Proline for the adrenals. Going to continue those, lower vitamin C, Borax (just bought from Mountain Rose herbs. Cosmetic grade it says...hope it's safe for consumption), and the Magnesium oil. Also have to continue the sleeping pill because I need to get adequate sleep for work, as much as I hate to take something like that...

I guess I'm going to take it easy for a few weeks without most supplements I've been taking for months and see if I notice any improvements. I'd prefer not to see a doc, but if things don't improve I will need to get some adrenal tests done for sure. Was hoping Iodine would really turn things around for the better for me. Other issues have arisen, unfortunately...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)