CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lufenuron questions

Candidiaqueen Views: 1,945
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,142,810

Re: Lufenuron questions

I just ordered some too! My plan is to continue beefing up my immune system during the time it takes to get here. Vitamins, probiotics, strict diet. I have been struggling with getting off my asthma steroid so I am dealing with my breathing issues on top of all of this but I have a plan for the that now. I ordered two rounds because it takes so long to get it in the mail where I live. I hope it works. I also have a prescription for Diflucan and although it doesn't work as well as it did, I did read that if you take it with the Lufenuron at the same time, they hit the candida harder. Since I have it on hand, I figure why not.

Have you tried going "paleo"? I have , been at it since early December and can say that my skin, although still dry (winter here) it looks a ton better, the pores are clearing stuff out that has been there for years.

Also have you tried Colloidal Silver ?? It is an anti-fungal and has given me big die-off reactions. Read up on it, don't over do it and you won't turn blue. I have used it on my dog and many scapes on my kids and put it in my hubby's c-pap machine and it does wonders. I will always have some on hand.

Don't shy away from the die-off. You have to feel like crap to know its working. I pace myself and plan my big reactions for when I can afford to feel like a slug.

It a marathon, not a sprint. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)