CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fancy pants

MissFancypants Views: 628
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,141,551

Re: fancy pants

I have been tested for both the 24 hour urine cleared me of cushings so I am waiting on the saliva test now should have that this week sometime.I am taking the vit C on only what I have read from other people and research that the adrenals are big users of Vit C I have been taking it for a while and have had no adverse affects from it.I think it best you wait until your tests come back so you know if you have high or low cortisol as they are treated differently.In the mean time eat healthy, exercise only lightly, and try to reduse stress, which is easier said than done! Take a good Vit B supplement. I have this for probably 4-5 years I went through constant stress during that time, I didn't notice as much what was happening as I had other things going on but when all the stress stopped I really crashed,wired tired, palpations, dizzy, headaches, emotion up and down, extreme brain fog, thirsty and deyhdrated, weak muscles, cramping especially in my shoulders/ neck area, hair loss, noise sensitive, not able to handle stress well, feeling cold,anxiety/panic attacks digestive probs. Stress comes in all different forms and just thinking and worrying about whats going on with our bodies is stress so try and take up a hobby something you enjoy just to give you something good to think about. Hopefully when the tests results come back you can make a start in the right direction.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)