CureZone   Log On   Join
Re Round 2 Day 1....Children

faithinME Views: 1,200
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,142,880

Re Round 2 Day 1....Children

Hi Brandy, How's day 3 going?

Last question first, I kept all of the HW herbs in glass jars in the fridge after I got them. I did that so as to keep them as fresh as possible. It's encouraged by Humaworm to freeze herbs that you don't plan to use for a while to keep their viability, and I do that with my home dried herbs like oregano, so I'm certain it's ok to refrigerate it as well.

I'm so sorry your kids are having headaches. I did as well on my second round of Humaworm. May I ask, what does "run lines" on your children's faces mean? I'm from the Northeast, and we probably have different verbage than the rest of the country! Also, how old are your kids? I had my boys take it two weeks into my treatment when I realized that we may all have ascaris, so my older boy did the adult version, and my 12 year old did the children's because he was borderline big enough. No one, except for myself, showed visual evidence of worms, so I may have been the only one after all. I guess that's it for questions for now, but I hope it gets better!

Cris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)