CureZone   Log On   Join
Re Please help I need advice

BrandyS Views: 1,601
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,143,770

Re Please help I need advice

Hey Ashley,

My son is the SAME way! Would drink out of dog water bowls, eat whatever, nasty! We are on our second round of Humaworm, and did our first one when my son was 2. He was actually 34 pounds and we went camping on a lake and came home and was very sick. When we started Humaworm he was 27 pounds and had a pot belly. He stopped napping, had tummy aches, diarrhea, we could not figure out what was wrong and then found a tapeworm in his diaper. LONG story short, we ordered humaworm, did it and he past TONS of worms, and liver flukes (from the lake). We were all very grumpy the first two weeks from the die off. Whiny and complainey, he had tummy aches, but he started sleeping! He woke up happy and he ate SO much better after we started.

We are now on our second round...doing much better, still passing worms! Good luck! If you need anything, we have been through it with small kids!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)