CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Help

Xelaetaks Views: 1,064
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,144,738

Re: Need Help

Ya - Dr. Chieus email - bschieu@gmail.com

Ya it really is disturbing with doctors and parasites.

I have very odd symptoms - feels like stuff is digged into my shoulders, get strains on my neck sometimes as if something is dug in and pulling on it.

I've had some luck with albendazole but haven't taken it in a while. I'm taking paromomycin for amoeba a blood test found - after that I may try out triclabendazole followed by an albendazole protocol.

I've taken prazi a few times and it didn't seem to help overall, so either I could have flukes that don't respond to prazi or they are resistant. Next on the list is triclabendazole though which supposedly can kill them pretty good.

I'm also trying a tropical medicine doctor I found in the city. They gave me prescription to draw five vials of blood to check stuff out. I'm skeptical of what will come of it but who knows. This is probably the last doctor I'll try for a while, They did seem pretty observant at their office though noticing weird rashes on my body and that I look malnuroished, etc. so hopefully they can help some how.

There is also the tropical medicine society list which is where I found tropical medicime doctors in the first place. They seem to be limited but it sems to me more worth the time seeking out than other type of doctors. Some infectious disease doctors don't even think long terem lyme disease exists so I wouldn't waste too much time with them if they didn't seem any different than the usual doctors - http://www.astmh.org/source/clinicaldirectory/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

6.625 sec, (1)