CureZone   Log On   Join
Sugar is the devil

corncob Views: 1,194
Published: 9 years ago

Sugar is the devil

Seriously it's the hardest substance to knock off when trying to get well again. Im trying to avoid it as much as possible but it's interesting how things work. I think i was doing well in avoiding it for a few days in a row replacing it with occasional fruit but then my sisters birthday came along and my mom made this gluten free cake.
I wasn't interested in eating it but being the lovely understanding mom i have she convinced me to have a slice.
I gave in and promised myself only a slice. But after that i got what felt like a cascading effect in my body it was subtle at first but it hit me hard with the 'i now need it' feeling.

It's really strange... Moral of the story i ended up eating everything the next 2 days. Back to square 1, FML.

On a side note i bought this body mint sup people have been talking about. I bought the sport kind(extra strength) i doubt it will work for the serious uncommon FBO but maybe will get relief from the minor BO.

Still Gluten free btw. (5 months now?)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.387 sec, (1)