CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help - suspected bad infestation

Soly047 Views: 2,936
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,144,849

Re: Please help - suspected bad infestation

I suspect you might have a roundworm infection such as ascaris. Second most common infection in the world after pinworms.

Just because you don't see the dead worms in your stool anymore on the meds don't mean that the medicine is not working. Don't forget that after the parasite die it might be literally be eaten by your macrophages/get digested.

Don't hope that they will find anything in your stool sample esp when it comes to NHS LOL!

You need to ask your GP to test your blood for elevated white blood cells called 'eosinophils' (big parasite hunters). In UK it comes with the regular blood check (White blood cells count). But even that won't prove to many that you have parasites. It usually only means 2 things... You are allergic to something or you have parasites. Roundworms esp cause high eosinophils in the blood since they invade tissues and organs in big numbers. At least you would be sure that you have this issue unless you are allergic... So you are looking for eosinophils in the range of 15 to 30 and above. Normal levels should be around 2.5-7.

Albendazole? Unless you prove your case to GP beyond reasonable doubt forget about this medicine. Your GP will have to send you to parasitologists in London in order to stand any chance of getting it. But that's extremely rare.

What I suggest for now is to follow this protocol:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1564827

Eat by all means. You need to support your immune system. Starving/depriving the parasites don't work. Yes garlic can boost your white blood cells, remove toxins, etc. It's hard to say for sure regarding heart palpitations and tiredness... It 'could' be.

Many post pics of parasites from their stool here so go ahead :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.187 sec, (1)