CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help - suspected bad infestation

sasha1000 Views: 2,687
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,144,849

Re: Please help - suspected bad infestation

HI THERE IM IN THE UK TOO AND IM GOING THROUGH THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM,ITS BEEN HELL!!! IVE SEEN 7 DIFFERENT DOCTORS AND NOT ONE OF THEM HAVE HELPED ME AT ALL,ITS SHAMEFUL REALLY AS I CAN SAY MY BODY HAS NEVER FELT SO ILL,ITS A REAL WORRY AND FEAR,AND NOT BEING HELPED AND HAVING TO FIGHT TO GET HELPED ITS SIMPLY SHOCKING,SO TO FIND THIS SITE IS FANTASTIC!
I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START AS IVE HAD THIS PROBLEM FOR MONTHS AND MANY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED OVER THIS PERIOD,I WOULD LOVE TO HELP ANYONE AS LIKE ALL IVE HAD TO RESEARCH NIGHT AND DAY HOW TO GET THESE parasites OUT! I AM SO EXHAUSTED ITS BEEN HARD,TRIPS TO A&E AND ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL,PUT ON STRONG PAIN KILLERS TO MASK MY PROBLEM!! WHICH MAKES ME SO ANGRY,WHY DOES THE MEDICAL PROFESSION NO NOTHING ABOUT PARASITES???!!! ITS CRAZY.IVE HAD A TERRIBLE SITUATION WITH MY DOCTOR WHICH RESULTED IN HER GETTING FED UP AND ANGRY WITH ME FOR BEING ILL!! I THINK MY PROBLEM IS TO COMPLEX FOR HER,WHAT HAPPENED IS IM AWARE THAT STOOL TESTING FOR parasites IS PRETTY MUCH A WASTE OF TIME,WELL A FEW WEEKS AGO I HAD A CALL FROM MY DOCTOR SAYING THAT MY STOOL SAMPLES ARE NEGATIVE!!! TO MY SHOCK I WAS SERIOUSLY NOT IN THE MOOD FOR BEING MUGGED OFF SO I ASKED HER VERY CALMLY CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT I WAS BEING TESTED FOR AND WHAT parasites ETC....WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS SHE WAS SPEECHLESS AND SHE COULDN'T GIVE ME AN ANSWER,I KNOW FOR A FACT I WOULD NOT BE TESTED IN THE CORRECT WAY,I THEN MENTIONED I EMAILED THE LONDON HOSPITAL FOR TROPICAL DECEASES AND SHE SEEMED WORRIED IN THIS AND SUDDENLY SAID I CAN REFER YOU IF YOU WANT! SO IM AT THE POINT WHERE IM REALLY UNWELL STILL AND IM NOT SURE EVEN HOW LONDON WILL DEAL WITH ME TO BE HONEST,IVE LOST SO MUCH FAITH DUE TO HOW IVE BEEN TREATED...IVE BEEN DOING THE parasite CLEANSE FOR A FEW WEEKS AND ITS GETTING STUFF OUT BUT IM STILL SO ILL!DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG IT CAN TAKE??? THE WORSE THING IS THE INFLAMMATION FOR ME.jUST KNOW YOUR NOT ALONE AND NEVER GIVE UP,YOU KNOW YOUR BODY MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE,STAY FOCUSED AND STRONG AND KEEP YOUR BODY STRONG,I KNOW ITS HARD.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)