CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help - suspected bad infestation

MazPorter1 Views: 2,799
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,145,433

Re: Please help - suspected bad infestation

I went to the GP and she spent the entire 10 minutes patronising and condescending me. Saying she only wanted to see me if I was vomiting. Because i am not vomiting I can't have a big infection..

She noticed my stomach was extremely bloated, then listened to my stomach and said I was fine.

She said I could take a second 100mg tablet in another week's time. I said, really? How kind of you. I then told her that because I had done my research, that amount is for threadworm, and I am suffering from a larger sort of infection so have already taken numerous tablets. To which she seemed a bit offended, then looked in her book, and said 'oh you're right, 1 am and 1 pm for roundworm). Jeez. what a joke!

Again, as you suspected, no chance of prescribing me any more meds. She said they can have adverse side effects and do damage so no more prescribed.

In the meantime, it's hard to know if I'm doing much better or not. I've now been on the mebendazole for a week, (twice a day). As I said before, the bulk of the gut pain is gone, (that went quite suddenly) but the groin and abdominal pains have been as persistent as ever. I am therefore convinced that the parasites have spread to my groin (where I sustained my small running injury) as well as other organs..the discomfort/ pains are generally in my appendix area (right hand side of abdomen). The groin sensation: pain/ heaviness is far too intermittant and mobile to be a hernia I have realised (i have ultrasound on 5 Feb anyway).

Is is time to reach for the albdendazole? If so where do I get it? Is it safe to continue taking mebendazole? I have had about 12-13 tablets now - I would hate to damage my body in other ways.

I've been drinking lemon water, raw carrots, seeds, tons of garlic and also got some coconut oil to aid in the passing process as I have become really constipated last couple of days. Also the flatulence has increased to prolific levels. I would love to think this is a positive sign, but the fact that the groin discomfort and abdominal pains still come and go I can't help but think it's a bad sign. (The anal itching is also still present) and I am bloated as hell! For a skinny guy, my stomach looks like ive spent the week in Burger King.

Any further help you can give would be so greatly appreciated. I desperately want my body back.

Yours hopefully
M

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.453 sec, (2)