CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help - suspected bad infestation

Soly047 Views: 2,908
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,145,590

Re: Please help - suspected bad infestation

MazPorter1: I hope not. If your parasites gone systemic you in for a shock of your life. It will take anything from weeks to months or even years if you lucky to get rid of them. Some actually never do. Iím not trying to scare but thatís how shocking this is. Iím dealing with this and I wish it was a scary dream from which I can wake up from.

Ppl who donít understand parasitology and biochemistry behind it have no idea what they up against. parasites are grossly underestimated in terms of treatment esp systemic infections.

LOL! So basically you need parasites to come out of your nose, ears and mouth for NHS to do anything. At that point you good as dead. Well you would beg to die anyway. Crazy. As I said before general doctors have a poor knowledge about this. Itís stupid and sad but hey you can educate yourself better now.

Follow this protocol and donít deviate from it in any way:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1564827

After 7 days on mebendazole I suggest to rest your body for a week and start the same course again. Only after that if nothing has improved you might consider albendazole.

Donít worry about mebendazole itís extremely safe and what damage? You want to know the damage from parasites to your body? I bet not.

In terms of albendazole you have to get it from the outside source of UK since itís not even licensed here. Say what? LOL! I have a trusted supplier if you want to get it without docs I can send you the PM where to get it. In some countries the customs stop such medicine. So far from what I know itís not an issue in the UK. Thank God.

Albendazole is much stronger compared to mebendazole after all mebendazole was made from albendazole to create a weaker non-systemic version. Albendazole is the one you need to be careful about since itís a systemic drug and can cross the blood brain barrier itís not a problem on itís own but it is if something is next or in your brain. Itís rare.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)