CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Help

SoulMan Views: 821
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,144,782

Re: Need Help

Hey, thx for that email. I've tried albendazole as well, it worked alright. Apparently its supposed to kill the eggs of fasciola, but I think my problem was killing the adult ones.
Hey xalaetaks, do you mind if we compare symptoms, I just want to make sure I'm going in the right direction. Its soo easy to misdiagnose yourself, and plus I don't even have a dr willing to help me at this point. They've conducted a few tests and since everything has come back negative they're not quite sure what to do.
I have a lot of mucous in my stool, and it turns out yellowish ( I hear this is because they feed on your bile production in your liver and this is what turns ur stool that brownish colour). And I have tons of twitches all over my body, if I look close enough, I can actually see the movement right under my skin (its really gross). Are you having any of the same things ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.188 sec, (1)