CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help - suspected bad infestation

earlgrey Views: 2,555
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,144,849

Re: Please help - suspected bad infestation

i) sounds like ascaris, Ascaris eggs is found on raw vegetables and fruits...

ii) a bit over 1/4 teaspoon of fully ozonated olive oil and high amounts of Lugol's Iodine (7 drops and 7 brazil nuts: selenium- you most take both for it to work) will work best

iii) eating healthy would be ideal-- everyday: organic pineapples, organic papaya with seeds...

iv) Do heart palpitations and tiredness indicate a die-off or the opposite? I believe its die-off symptoms

I would go the natural route when fighting parasites- it takes years to get rid of them..there are different layers of various colonies living in your gut...and besides parasite eggs are everywhere and one is consistently getting re-infected so is one suppose to take toxic drugs everyday...

I wouldn't take any pharmaceuticals b/c they only kill a few parasites and it can damage your liver and immune system...natural methods works very well...I feel 90% parasite free after two year...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)