CureZone   Log On   Join
Seeking advice - Think I have discovered the missing link and dont know where to start

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ohdearme Views: 3,223
Published: 8 years ago

Seeking advice - Think I have discovered the missing link and dont know where to start

I am 31 and have had so many health problems the past few years of my life but the last 2 have been particularly bad. I was being treated for Lyme disease, Adrenal Fatigue/Hypothyroidism and Candida for about a year, and although I showed a lot of improvement (reduced brain fog, ability to move my joints again, regular BMs, etc) I did not feel healthy overall. I lost too much weight/muscle mass, felt generally "ill" and rarely had any energy to do anything. I moved to Europe last Winter and felt that my candida problem was finally under control. I re-introduced many foods into my diet and immediately felt my strength and energy improve. While my health was not perfect, it was pretty steady for about 7 months, and I was enjoying life. Over the past few months things have started to go downhill again. I am working on getting health coverage in my new country but for now I do not have a doctor and feel it will take a long time to find one that understands my problem well.

2 weeks ago something dawned on me - an issue that none of my doctors has addressed over the past few years is the pain in one of my upper molars. I have always suspected it was a relevant symptom but it is disregarded every time. I have finally noticed an undeniable link to some of my other symptoms. Last week my molar was hurting a lot. This pain has been coming and going for about 5 years now. I had an Amalgam filling in it which cracked and then partially fell out about 6 years ago. It took me about 6 months to get to a dentist to repair it. They did a root canal on it. However the pain never went away. I went back to the same dentist twice - they checked it and said it was fine. The pain went away shortly after so I thought it was just recovery pain or something. But since then it has come and gone. Often I will get food stuck between that tooth and the next and it hurts A LOT in those moments. I floss it after anything I eat - sometimes 6 times a day to keep it clear. Some days I notice a headache that is related to it though, which can last all day. 2 weekd ago I got one of those headaches and worried I was getting an infection. I put 3 drops of grapefruit seed extract in 1/2 C of water and swished it around my mouth for less than a minute and then spat it out.

The next day I could barely get out of bed! For the rest of the week I am almost positive I was experiencing severe herxing. All of the symptoms I had previously been very familiar with(and had associated with Lyme/Adrenal Fatigue/Candida) came about - joint pain, brain fog, digestive issues...And all of the symptoms that had recently been getting bad, got worse - severe acne, burning face, itchy scalp, itchy ears, yeast infection, crawling sensations on my face, discharge from eyes at night, etc.

I suspect that heavy metal toxicity is one of my problems and is linked to all of the rest. Or is it that parasites are living in my bone cavity? I think that no matter what I do, if this issue is not resolved I will not be healthy again. However, I also suspect that my lymphatic system is blocked (quadruple cysts will appear on both the right and left sides of the front and back of my neck when I am feeling my worst). I am worried about my liver as I have not paid any attention to it in all of this. It seems all of my systems are out of balance and I don't know where to begin my healing.

As soon as I receive my documents from the government, I will be making an appointment to extract my molar but I am afraid that will not solve my problem. Until I can speak with a dentist/doctor I am looking for ways to support my body. The joint pain and brain fog are mostly gone but I am afraid to orally ingest Grapefruit-Seed-Extract or any type of anti-fungal again right now. I significantly reduced my gluten/wheat intake, no sugar, and started taking O'Donnell's Flora Balance, which seems to have helped with my digestive issues A LOT already. I am still struggling the most with Acne and itchiness.

Is it safe to start with a liver flush? Focus on candida? parasite cleanse? Can you rid your body of metal toxicity safely at home?

I would appreciate any advice anyone is willing to offer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.842 sec, (2)