CureZone   Log On   Join
some conclusions

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
ryan34 Views: 997
Published: 7 years ago

some conclusions

I have drawn some conclusions in regard to applying an external barrier to my lips:

when I use any ointment my lips get inflamed

when I use barrier creams (namely EpiCeram) my lips are not inflamed, and possibly even reduced inflammation from using epiceram

after leaving my lips alone for 2 months (1.5 years ago) my buildup reduced and I was able to get by with removing buildup and applying EpiCeram 3x daily. if I would ever apply some aquafore my lips would usually get more inflamed (note: i did not show any reaction to any ointment ingredients in a patch test)

these days my buildup is much harder to manage yet I still use epiceram, about 6x daily. i try not to peel, and the buildup stays on much stronger when using a cream rather than an ointment

my lips are constantly building up but at least they are not so inflamed

i would really prefer some regimen that will minimize buildup, so i tried sever times to use bepanthen and the same thing happened - the lips are more inflamed

it is not like a clear reaction to the substance, my lips are usually fine while using it and then for the next 2 days the level of inflammation will have increased

I am going to give aquafore another shot, as it has been over a year since I've tried it. It is interesting to observe how many people just seem to go in circles over the years in terms of managing this condition - especially myself. also it could all be a mental thing but it seems like my body develops a sensitivity to any new ointment I use, for a while I was fine with with managing my ec with chapstick or aquafore or prevex or many others. now those all my lips irritate (maybe irritate is better term then just inflamed) my lips, i think it has something to do with how many layers you have build up. my lips were overall much less "sensitive" after I got the buildup to stay on for 2 months, they also looked healthier under each peal than they do now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.125 sec, (1)