CureZone   Log On   Join
Advice needed !!! Is it Candida ? Parasites ? Or just wheat issues ???

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
FungiPete Views: 3,266
Published: 7 years ago

Advice needed !!! Is it Candida ? Parasites ? Or just wheat issues ???

I really need someone’s input and advice what I can do to get my health back. My health has been bad for years and it appears to be fungus related. Whatever I have tried has either not worked or worked only for a short period. I have been on anti-candida diets, anti- parasite diets, own and used parasite zappers and have ingested garlic and many a bottle of grapefruit seed extract in the pursuit of good health. I have been told to give up wheat for a few weeks and I will be fine after that. Unfortunately I wasn’t. If you have any experiences or advice please feel free to write back.

Frequent symptoms :
Low energy
Anxiety
Depression
Food intolerance: Wheat, caffeine ( Especially coffee.)
Mental fog
Jock itch
Athlete’s foot
IBS
Aches and pains
Frequent urination, especially at night.
Constipation

Observations :
1. I did well on an anti-candida diet but it was too restrictive and the results didn’t last. Briefly lost some weight but came back with a vengeance when I stopped.
2. Gave up wheat for 3 weeks as I was told I’m wheat intolerant, and noticed :
a. Better digestion.
b. Excrement was not the usual small anaemic looking but large and long and mostly in one piece after giving up wheat... sorry, disgusting I know.
c. On the 3 week no wheat mark I suddenly hit a point where mentally it was like peels have fallen off my eyes. Mentally I was sharp and could follow any conversation and where I sometimes struggle to stay focused on a conversation, I was happily involved and wasn’t losing focus on what was said.
d. I actually caught myself feeling relaxed and anxiety levels where almost non- existent. When I chatted to a girl I liked and seem to connect which I wasn’t able to do before. A week later after eating wheat again I met up again but felt detached and couldn’t connect with her.

So is it all just because of wheat ? Or is there a candida and/or parasite connecton ???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.922 sec, (1)