CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help - suspected bad infestation

MazPorter1 Views: 2,331
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,149,034

Re: Please help - suspected bad infestation

Thank you all for your responses, here is a small update:

after taking a single 400mg of albendazole at the weekend I am still generally in as much discomfort as I have been..

Most notably:

- joint pain, that migrates, from right groin, to right knee, to left knee, to left groin, to lower back, to right side of abdomen, to chest, and arms, sometimes even my head (like last night, bad headache). I rarely feel the pain in two places at once. As I type this it is in my left knee.

- chronic fatigue

- My eyes are not normal: slightly red and my pupils are frequently like saucers.

- loads of muscle twitches, especially since taking the albendazole at the weekend. parasites dying? or succeeding?

- the only thing that has improved is it seems like im having less heart palpitations.

I dont know if I should self medicate with more albendazole or wait for the doctors diagnosis. Had a stool sample negative, and have blood tests next Friday. But I can't wait that long. I'm going out of my mind.

Anyone had anything similar?

As I said, the majority of my discomfort comes from places other than my actual stomach, so it doesn't seem like its intestinal. The rot first really set in in my right groin, and it remains, and now migrates.

Appreciate any help greatly

M
x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.672 sec, (1)