CureZone   Log On   Join
Go to the bottom of this page for RGs posts

Matchmaker Views: 401
Published: 6 years ago

Go to the bottom of this page for RGs posts

To get to RG's posts, go to the bottom of this page and click on the very first pages when this forum started. Look for the username Humaworm and click in it. That was RG's username. You will learn tons about the critters and different illnesses. You will also start to feel RG's huge and I mean huge heart for all of us. He retired and turned over his business to his daughter Dr. Reba Bailey whom was taught everything she knows plus she went to school on top of having her dads knowledge. You will read lots of background about the family and how it all started. You will see posts of critters and see that they look a lot like what will exit your body if you are faithful with it and if you do more than just one HW cleanse and give up.
You will see that their business and home got destroyed from a strike if lightening and how fast they rebuilt their business back. There is tons to learn from and RG is a good teacher to learn from. Dr. Reba is so busy with her patients that she doesn't have time to come into the forum. It takes a lot of time but she also knows that her dad has tons of information posted here. Anything you want to know can be found in RG's posts. I think it goes back around 8 years ago. I started with HW 7 years ago. They only had HW at the time I started. RG made special orders for people that requested it of other cleanse types but they weren't posted at the time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)