Sounds like your body could not handle the die off from what sounds like Hookworm if it was slimy worms that came out. The intense high was caused probably from the die off of the hookworm which when any parasite dies it poo poo's which is very toxic. That toxicity along with the MJ could have put your body in shock. It is good that you got some of those suc***s out. They are what was causing your brain fog, anxiety and so forth. Get them out and you won't need to smoke MJ. It just so happened that the critters were dying at the same time you smoked the MJ. That is a shame. It is good you got out the critters but on the other hand smoked the MJ at the wrong time which intensified the high. Lesson learned for alot of us. I don't smoke it but I know a lot of people that do.