CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Your personal signs of adrenal fatigue. Where r u coming from what did u change to "heal" it.

Views: 1,014
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,153,450

Re: Your personal signs of adrenal fatigue. Where r u coming from what did u change to "heal" it.

There isnt any hate really Stephy, its that one user that bounds in with information that could seriously damage someone with AF, so many of the regulars on here (some who have tried the methods suggested and have been hospitalised because of it) so we, try to look after new posters.

Best thing you can do is use the search engine on here for stories and historys, look up previous threads by people by clicking their user names.

Read information by Dr Lam - some great info on his website www.drlam.com

Faith110s, Sherpa, Feo66, Seattle K, Adrenalsuccess, saywhatagain, healthyartist,Tena are some regulars, have a read through their stories and history and it should answer your initial questions (although will no doubt cause a few more to sparkle!)

Quick answers to your questions from me

Mine progressed over four years, which proceeded after heavy training for tournament martial art fighting. Then proceeded stressful job, excercising to the max to try and be 'tired' and hoping it would make me sleep, ended up two years ago taking six months of anti depressants and benzos to try and sleep - most of this was due to taking Dr Lams supplements which stimulated me to the max - so it all back fired, and now sensitive to supplements and meds. The biggest error for me, was not stepping back from life when I first got hit with symptoms - If i had done, I probably wouldnt of ended up so poorly. AF isnt like Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome in the outset, we are tired, but WIRED, can never sleep, always stressed, but in the early stages are bodies adapat and push us on with adrenaline, years later, when we finally crash from all of the battle, is when the real hell begins for many.

Others have similar stories, others have different. Have a read a round.

Healing isnt linear, it ducks and dives, but one thing you will need to do is adjust your lifestyle big time - less or no sport, no junk food, no smoking, drinking etc, no late nights, leave work, or reduce hours - its a BIG process. But catch it early on and youll recover quicker

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.234 sec, (1)