CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Your personal signs of adrenal fatigue. Where r u coming from what did u change to

Views: 991
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,153,465

Re: Your personal signs of adrenal fatigue. Where r u coming from what did u change to

Yes just ignore the troll, most of us, in fact all of us regulars are very nice on here, and will offer lots of advice. Its unfortunately he bounds in just to provoke, but you catch the drift. CureZone, although brilliant with brilliant people does harbour some crazies!

Yes Dr Lam is Chiense I believe, his programme dosent work for everyone but his website is full of excellent knowledge and articles. His free phone call is simple a way to get you paying for his services, so be careful, but it might be worth a chat if you still arent sure you have AF. Yes his megadosing programme has made many of us worse (eg myself, Healthy Artist), but it has also worked for others (kalus, Sherpa) so its a 50/50, like most programmes as AF knowledge, is still in its infancy and probably will be till the medical fraternity acknowledge its existance.

Good luck having a nose around and piecing things together!

Oh and Ive never been to Costa Rica (its another one of the stories that the user i question likes to believe apparently I had 6 usernames yesterday, today I have 8, itll 100 tomorrow!)), although I would sure love to go one day!

an OP stands for Original Poster

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.672 sec, (1)