CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ciclopirox combination may hinder results

ryan34 Views: 1,453
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,153,924

Re: ciclopirox combination may hinder results

the thing is i have effectively ruled out epiceram as any sort of "cure" so my goal is not to receive any sort of result from the cream, it just makes my lips more comfortable. its the the loprox that I want to maximize efficiency.

i have inquired about lip cultures to a few doctors, all of which had said that it is not worth it yet, but they all agreed that it will show inflammation, and even if it shows some degree of infection I will be trying the same treatments that I can try without the "unnecessary" trauma anyway - namely the ciclopirox and also mupirocin. if after thoroughly exhausting the the yeast infection route, if there is still some concern of potential infection then I will probably have it done. but even now i doubt that i have any sort of infection, I just want to be thorough in my treatment approach.

thats cool that u are also using epiceram, and you have also began a potent steriod. I am very curious to see how you respond to that treatment as that is more or less what i have in mind for myself

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)