CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suffering from toxic mold exposure for 3 months, please help!
 
  Views: 5,308
Published: 7 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,142,325

Re: Suffering from toxic mold exposure for 3 months, please help!


I was exposed 5 years ago for 6 weeks and I'm still battling mold. Once you become hypersensitive it's a long hard road back to getting fully recovered.
Here's what I would suggest to you, since you mentioned allergies find a Dr who specialized in Low Dose Antigen therapy (LDA) these shots work beyond your wildest imagination. For immediate relief I would find a Dr who gives glutathione IV's those will make you feel incredible but their expensive. If you can't afford those find a compounding pharmacy that compounds glutathione and give yourself daily shots in the thigh using a 3 cc syringe and a 1" .25 cc needle. Next, coffee enemas for detoxing, your extremely toxic right now and your liver is overloaded the CE's will stimulate your liver and help dump the toxins into the your digestive track so you can eliminate them. This isn't going to easy or cheap mold can totally ruin your life if you don't get a handle on it
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)