CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Humaworm and my 6 year old! Please HELP!

BrandyS Views: 1,092
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,154,966

Re: Humaworm and my 6 year old! Please HELP!

Kemurphy, I am so sorry you went through that! You are NOT crazy!! :D And it really is so tough to know as a mom what is going on with our children and for ANYONE to play it down is always heartbreaking! :(, I'm sorry that you went through that!

ALWAYS feel free to contact Humaworm with any concerns and questions! They are very helpful! They have helped us in SO many ways!! :D

We had our own story with my two year old. He NEVER had a firm poop a day in his life, and he was always very sick. We took him to the doctor about it and called many times, we took out gluten from his diet, dairy, they said he just had an efficient stomach. Needless to say by God's grace I found a tapeworm in his diaper and we started our journey.

You MUST wait the FULL 90 days before you can do another cleanse. The reason is you do NOT want resistant parasites to the formula you are using.

She can NOT take the liver cleanse until she is at least 12.

As far as DE goes, I have done a lot of research on it and no where have I found that it is bad to give to your children. My five year old, nearing the end of our three months had them crawling up his throat, and I gave him DE just to get by every now and then until we did our second cleanse.

Our second cleanse was tougher in some ways, but in other ways went by with a breeze. Neither of my children had Exzema, so I won't be of much help to you there, although I have read that once all the parasites are dead your skin will clear up. I am guessing that it may take up to a year.

I am curious though if your daughter can take the in between herbs?

Just know too, you are on your way! There may be days where you see lots of worms in the toilette, and if she had tummy aches, they may come back before the three months...but just keep going! We have been there, I have worried, and I am glad that we have waited because my boys seem to be dong SO much better after the second cleanse and I am excited to see what the third one does! Best of luck to you! Praying for you and your girly!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)