CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: On my way to a better lifestyle

Alex2539 Views: 858
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,146,537

Re: On my way to a better lifestyle

I do hope to be able to help those that need it. I family and friends are amazed at both the weight I've lost and the renewed energy I have.

It has been a month since my first post and I can say that I have been doing maybe 1 or 2 days of fasting in between eating. Not for weight loss purposes but because I find I hardly eat anymore. I do not have any hunger anymore so I find myself forgetting to eat. I am no longer able to drink sodas. Having had water for so long, I find soda too sweet and the carbonation doesn't feel good. I weighed myself this morning and I am currently at 192.4. I haven't been trying for weight loss this month; only merely enjoying myself. I got a job right after making my first post, so I have been busy with work and classes.

I plan to start another 30 day Water Fast this month and will try to push myself for the full 30 days. It all depends on how much pain I experience from my ulcer.

Hopefully I can make it through with no problems lol.

This time only starting and ending weigh will be recorded. I have gone down to a size 36 in pants, astonishingly I was wearing size 42 pants back in December.

Wish me luck! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.360 sec, (1)