CureZone   Log On   Join
TMAU or Leaky Gut?

Dynex Views: 3,238
Published: 6 years ago

TMAU or Leaky Gut?

As many of the people here my b.o. issues started after few Antibiotics courses. People'd start to comment on a smell and after I realized it was me I started researching and looking for an answer. Whenever I'd get sweaty it'd have a musty/fishy odor so I thought I was suffering from TMAU. However, that smell disappeared and now it smells like rotten food. Sometimes people would act fine and others they'd make comments (smells like shit, fart, etc.) Once again I did some research and found out all about leaky gut and it seemed like I had it. I was convinced for months.. people were making all kinds of comments that did not make sense. Everything is fine and then someone would say 'ew did someone just shit themselves.' ' who farted' Im pretty sure they were referring to me as I could never smell anything. My breath smells like feces too so thats another indicator..

I decided to work on this problem and try to fix it once for all. After many hours of browsing trough forums I end up with the conclusion that I have bacterial overgrowth so I cut out all sugar. That was until a week ago until I'd hear a group of guys saying it smelled like garbage.. fish.. and I was near them. Totally confused I went home and took a shower as usual. I could actually smell this smoke-like fishy odor when I first got in. This has happened few times for the past month but not every day. People would seem to act perfectly fine throughout the day. but when I purposefully sit near them I'd overhear comments again. Im totally confused right now.. I thought I had leaky gut and now they say i smell like a person with tmau. I even purchased products to get rid of the bacteria and hopefully heal my gut. This has been totally messing with my head since I first heard them. I was actually hoping to get cured but with tmau chances are slim... Doesnt make any sense to me.. I NEVER eat fish, eggs, beans.. and any high choline foods. Could this be just die off effect since I cut out all Sugar and most carbs from my diet which was terrible..?

Im just looking for some advice/support. Got no one else to really share with since nobody understands.. Im 17 still in high school and this is living nightmare to deal with every day..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (2)