CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite Cleanse - TONS OF WORMS EXPELLED

KateTheGreatOne Views: 14,875
Published: 8 years ago

Parasite Cleanse - TONS OF WORMS EXPELLED

I'm a 33 year old female.

Diagnosed with Gallstones 1 year ago, in the hospital with severe attacks, elevated liver enzymes. The doctor said I had to have my gallbladder removed.

I went with a holistic approach instead and did 10 consecutive Liver Flushes in 10 months. I followed "The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush" by Andreas Moretz. I got out tons of stones. I have not been back to the hospital since, and never had another attack. After completing the flushes, I was not getting any more stones out so I stopped.

I noticed I still had digestive issues. I was still constipated, had poor digestion, rancid smelling gas, and my gallbladder felt literally bruised sitting in my abdomen.

I knew all this was abnormal for my diet and lifestyle. I am now a strict vegan, I only eat whole foods, nothing processed, and everything organic. I even limit my carbohydrate and gluten intake. I do not drink, or smoke, and I exercise regularly.

I follow a lot of holistic and organic, healthy lifestyle Instagram pages. One,
Organic Olivia, organicolivia dot com posted a very interesting series on intestinal parasites. How Amish cultures do parasite cleanses twice a year. How parasites are unavoidable, and a part of life no matter where you live. This knowledge was common knowledge until about the 1930's, when modern medicine took over.

I was already on the natural cures, not medicine bandwagon after my gallbladder issues, so Olivia made a whole lot of sense. I decided to do a parasite cleanse.

THANK GOD I DID.

The amount of parasites & GIANT WORMS that came out of me, and are still coming out of me is INSANE. It's also a complete medical travesty that doctors are 110% in the dark about treating disease.

The main infestation I have identified I was hosting in my guts, were rope worms. These worms don't even have a Wikipedia page. They were identified in 2013, and I had been hosting a nation of them for most likely, YEARS.

Keep in mind, I don't live in the woods. I don't drink pond water. I don't even travel outside the country. This parasite is home grown in the good old USA. I am a normal human, with better than average personal habits.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO DO A PARASITE CLEANSE. PERIOD. I don't care how healthy you think you are. If you have never cleansed, you are already behind.

It's easy, and inexpensive.

I had wonderful success with the NOW brand Fresh Green Black-Walnut Wormwood Complex. It's a tincture, and it's $11 on Amazon. I have been taking 2-3 dropper-fulls 2-3 times a day, and by day 3, began experiencing massive worm die off, and detox symptoms.

I had terrible headaches and my skin broke out AWFUL. The regimen is to take the 2-3 dropper-fulls in a glass of water before meals for two weeks, one week break, then two more weeks. This needs to be done twice a year, every year.

It's so easy to do. The Liver Flushes were far more detailed and complicated.

I'm attaching photos of some worms I got out during my first cleanse.

NOTE: it's VERY IMPORTANT TO DO A Colon Cleanse WHILE ON THIS REGIMEN. Enemas, natural laxatives, etc. This flushes the toxins and dead/decaying worm/bug bodies out faster, and lessens your detox symptoms. I did water, coffee, and probiotic enemas every day.

I also released bugs from my lady parts. Gross, I know. They came out painlessly, in discharge, and I am 99.99% sure they were the cause of my ovarian cysts.

Please please please PLEASE do a parasite cleanse. It's so important.

My digestion is already 100% improved, no more foul gas, and no more ovarian pain.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.515 sec, (2)