CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fluconazole with Albendazole?

Cimber38 Views: 6,775
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,156,719

Re: Fluconazole with Albendazole?

I wouldnt have sex while they are visibly present that will break them open and spread the eggs around worse. If you dont get the kids clear you will all reinfect eachother. I found that vinegar and water douch helped with the vaginal area. and just preventing them for coming out of the anus at night with garlic and vicks. With me they just glided through the noxema. They got stuck and died in the vicks. I used Colloidal Silver on my eyes and rubbed the lids with it really good and that got rid of them there pretty well. I used the neti pot with eucalyptus essential oil in it to rinse sinuses. The ears I think the ivermectin horse paste on a q- tip has worked the best so far. After i used this twice I ended up with an ear infection in the ear they were really bugging me in. I think because they died. So Colloidal Silver is clearing this up. The itching has stopped for now. I hope your protocol works. Some day when we are all worm free we should have a huge gathering and party.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)