CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fluconazole with Albendazole?

GiWi Views: 6,843
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,156,737

Re: Fluconazole with Albendazole?

I don't see the worms much recently. Prob cuz of meds. Always better for a little bit after meds but never go away all together yet. I just feel the squirming but haven't much lately(except on face in middle of night. It wakes me up!
I agree about the sex and kids. The kids/husband are being dosed every 2 weeks with pinx and have been with that or Albenza since November. None have had symptoms this go around(since Nov) and I can't remember but at least two of them nothing even last May when I had it. Don't want to hurt their organs so not sure if we should keep up with the pinx every 2 weeks or not? Thinking of extending it to every 6 weeks(i read this was the life cycle of the pinworm). Worried that if they get it again(from school?) and I finally get rid of it, that they will reinfect me too.
I too had success with the vinegar/water douch. I just use vasoline around the clock. May be I should try the vicks/garlic. I have read some say that trapping them inside causes them to go into other areas, so not keen on that idea yet. Rather they get stuck in vasoline(hopefully). Got a terrible rash when tried the Noxema, so afraid to put the Vicks down under(although I do put it in nose, eyelids, ears at night). Wake up in middle of night with crawling all over face. Tried Ivermectin lotion last night. This helped with ears and nose. I will try the ColSil on eyes(you got at health food store?). I have a brown spot in one eye lens that was not their before and that any amount of rinsing won't go away. I have been rinsing eyes, nose, ears with saline solution and ears with a little peroxide too. It helps.
Yes, we need to all have a big party! Nothing better I can think to celebrate!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.516 sec, (1)