CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: GiWi: Treatment For Parasite & Candida Infections

GiWi Views: 6,777
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,156,787

Re: GiWi: Treatment For Parasite & Candida Infections

ICU-

Thank you for your reply. The doc had me do a stool sample "for every thing he could think of" Of course, it came out negative on all. I don't think he knows what I have. He said this is last stop before a look into my lower intestine.

He prescribed 400mg, every 14 days of Albenza and then later added one 200mg of Fluconazole daily for 7 days. He prescribed 8, 200mg pills of Albenza(so enough for me to dose once every 14 days, 4 times). Although he told me to take one 200mg pill of Fluconazole daily for 7 days, there are 14 pills(200mg) and I get 3 refills of 14.

I just recieved via online pharmacy 90 400mg pills of Albendazole.

Crawling vaginal, anal, eyes, ears nose.

Blood work did not show any diabetes. I did try Black-Walnut /wormwood tabs for a while, but the face didn't start until after I was doing ground cloves 3x daily. I stopped doing it because I read your protocal and thought may be it caused "scatter". I am now on your vitamin regimen(garlic, MSM, ALA, Zinc, Vit C.

Suggestions on how to dose the two together or just wait until finishing doc regimen and then start your protocal? If so, how many days after his regimen?

Thank you soooo much for your help. Very depressed and about at wits end.

Thank you, GiWi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)