CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fluconazole with Albendazole?

GiWi Views: 7,062
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,156,938

Re: Fluconazole with Albendazole?

I have been taking Fluconazole. What a rough night. Now, I am itching all over. When I have taken treatments in the past, about a day and a half later, there is a lot of activity(squirming) and then it gets better for awhile. So the itching all over is making me think I have something else as well. ICU suggested Candida because that is what Fluconazole treats, but I think my doc was shooting in the dark. Doc said it was just because it had antiparasitic properties. Others, have said may be a dwarf tape worm. They are small and white, but in one pic I shared it does look like one has a bulging head. Not sure if it is a couple clumped together or if it has a bulging head. Hard to know what to do for treatment, if you are questioning what you have. If it was just pinworm, not sure would be having all the itching everywhere after taking Fluconazole?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.641 sec, (1)