I have a fungal infection on big toe, which i now realize is parasite related. I put medication on morning and night but have just noticed the toe is very numb on the side, which is concerning. Can anyone shed any light here? Thanks much.
Also - a very odd occurrence happened the first week in on the Wormwood . I was drinking tons of water to flush the toxins and took a swag w/out looking and noticed my water bottle turned brown. I took photograph of it and there are odd things in the bottle. Will try to post. This is frightening to me. Can anyone weigh in here? Thanks in advance.