CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida Bloating & Heart Burn

rambolincoln Views: 1,569
Published: 7 years ago

Candida Bloating & Heart Burn

I believe I have candida. Over the last 6 month's I've been working with my doctors to do numerous tests for a diagnosis, which have come back normal every time. I've had an endoscopy, colonoscopy, regular blood test, pancreas enzyme test, liver panel, and allergy test (allergic to various molds and grasses). I was also put on a 10 day course of Rifaximin antibiotic to rule out SIBO, which might have damaged me even more.

I see yeast structures in my stool. I've had the typical issues; nausia, brain fog, leaky inflamed gut. I'm also having severe bloating and lots of constipation. I have heart burn all day (treating with dexilant).

I'm taking 4 drops of Orageno oil daily with water, and that seems to have lifted my brain fog. I'm also using Oregano in my nasal rinse, which seems to have stopped the headaches and sinus issues I've been having.

I just bought SF277 and decided to go on a no-bread, no-sugar diet.

I guess right now my most important symptoms are an inflamed and bloated gut. I need to get rid of this. I feel it's all rooted in my GI system, especially in my small intestine. I feel that if I don't fix it I'm going to die.

What is the best way to deal with heart burn and the bloating? A cleanse of some sort? Is there anything which will target the small intestine?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)