CureZone   Log On   Join
Coming up my throat at night HELP please Im scared

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
SleeplessNJ Views: 2,662
Published: 7 years ago

Coming up my throat at night HELP please Im scared

I'm past my second week and last night I was up what felt like ALL night with a kreeping up my throat mucousy type feeling! I'd swallow
But it wouldn't go down. Can't cough it up. Im thinking it's a parasite. It's totally freaking me out. My face is breaking out, lots of itching and kreepy crawly feeling. I can't shake that this is stirring up some serious stuff! I've been constipated at times but when I go there is a LOT of critters! Like literally I poop out parasites of all kinds and there's some poop around them! They are seriously compressed in there. I've felt sleepy, lethargic and crappy but I was sailing through it except this week all hell seems to be breaking loose. The throat thing, my scalp is breaking out like
Crazy and sore, etc. the throat makes me feel like
Choking and ready to gag. I took a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar thinking it might coax the bastard down if it's a worm or something. Pulling what I think are worms out of my nose in shower and even out of my lady area. I'm even peeing stuff out. This week if feels like I'm pissing stuff off though. Help! I won't choke right? How do I stop my throat critter?

I'm scared.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)