CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coming up my throat at night HELP please Im scared

BrandyS Views: 2,668
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,157,949

Re: Coming up my throat at night HELP please Im scared

Sleepless! I had the SAME THING!!

I actually don't drink wine very often, but around the two week marker, and when they started crawling up my throat, I would have a glass of wine just before I was ready to sleep just to relax me enough to tolerate the creepy crawling.

I am in no way endorsing alcohol lol, BUT that is what I did to survive! It is a VERY awful feeling!! I felt them crawl around my nasal cavity as well, so if you see them coming out(I did too :( ), you may feel them there at some point too. GAH! But you know what!? You are doing a great job getting those suc***s out of there!!

I read somewhere on here that you just have to relax, and let it do it's thing and trust it. It's scary! I bawled at night this point!

Also....I had some come out of my lady parts during he first month. More so around my menstruation did that happen.

Just wanted you to know that you are not alone!! Hang in there and KEEP going!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.954 sec, (1)