CureZone   Log On   Join
Immune Response

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
FL 1953 Views: 274
Published: 7 years ago

Immune Response

We all know how important your diet is when you have a protozoal infection, but how many of us are really eating like we should be eating? The reason I say this is because I "thought" I was eating good when I actually was not. Looking at the big picture, why is diet important? The answer is "it can maximize your immune response." On the contrary, improper eating can inhibit your immune response. I can tell you what maximized my immune response. Eating organic spinach and vegetables with no processed foods or meat. This allowed my GI Flora to recolonize to the appropriate level for each bacterial species. Candida levels decreased and systemic inflammation decreased, (due to decreased biofilm and less Nitrogen elimination.) I feel the proper way to eat is a combination of Dr Joel Fuhrman's beliefs and Dr Terry Wahls' beliefs. Diet makes a huge difference.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.141 sec, (1)