CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: AIP diet... week 5 quick update and few questions

ecowner Views: 2,301
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,158,957

Re: AIP diet... week 5 quick update and few questions

i am on what you can call paleo scince july 2012.
but scince 2014 i no longer eat low carb,i eat high carb becase i have a vitamin d excess that cause hyperclcemia,but when this will fade i will go back to high fat low crb paleo.
of course gluten is out no matter what and i never ate anything that may contain gluten scince the begining.i think i have celiac, test i did back in 2012 befor i began the diet showed that i have reaction. it nedded to pass the number 40 and it reached 35.7,the stupid doc didnt know what i found later that such result is need more test to follow(colonoscopy)
and probably thaght that becuse it didnt past 40 than i dont have anything,most people on forms i read asking if they have celiac and there's scores that i seen are at most getting up to 3; and mine was 35.7
plus i have alot of other symptoms that correlate to celiac.

my Seborrheic Dermatitis is fadin slowly, my healing process is preety much correlated
with what i read that to adults it might take up to 2 years to cure there vili or that name that refer to what absorbs nutrients in the gut. i think that my case is even worse and it will take more time than that.

if i given up after 6 months i was to miss the early Signs that this is slowly helping my skin.(lips too)

i think it might be also something about gut microbia.see longterm case for example.
i need to address this probiotic issue too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.266 sec, (1)