CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: AIP diet... week 5 quick update and few questions

ecowner Views: 2,098
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,159,064

Re: AIP diet... week 5 quick update and few questions

i think(without testing)that i have vitamin d excess only becuse of symptoms of hypercalcemia and it is getting better according to what i eat.
i did sunbething almost every day for a year, and that's how i think i got my levels to be sufficient, but the thing is that i also took butter cod liver oil and ate plenty of butter and eggs every day and thats how i probably got this.

actually i did the celiac test twice.
the first one that came 35.7 out of 40
was done after 2 or 1 and a half months if i remember correctly,of gluen eating that prior to them i was on gluten free diet for 6 months. i asked for a second test because i thought maybe i didnt eat enogh time gluten so i eat 2 more months gluten and did the test and the score was 12.7.
i thaght how this could be that the score was higher while i ate gluten for only 1.5 or 2 months than it was when i ate gluten for 4 months.
i got to think that maybe the test were not accurate or maybe(acoording to reading about it from chris kresser)
this is such a bad autuimmune condition i have that the more i eat gluten my body getting so much weaker that it dosent even have the energy left to produce the autoimmune particles.it is so messed up that the disease has killed it's own reaction.
so if i am going with this trail of thinking, it is maybe a good thing that i did 6 months of gluten free and than only ate gluten for 1.5 or 2 months befor the test, becasue maybe if i just went and do the test without gluten free diet for 6 months than my body was not producing the antybodies and my test where showing nothing is wrong.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.172 sec, (1)