CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: AIP diet... week 5 quick update and few questions

jsl123 Views: 2,087
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,159,181

Re: AIP diet... week 5 quick update and few questions

also were you/are you eating lots of fruit??? and are you still doing paleo diet? and yes when it talk about fats im not 100% sure what it means to be honest but i would assume i get good fats from fish and also from the fats that i eat from my meat and bacon.... i also eat lots of vegetables like brocholi and caulifour and carrots and zucchini which have carbs and muscle building substances since doing this aip diet i have only lost 2 kgs... and thats only due to the tight budget i have for food if i was working i reckon i would gain weight as the food i eat now is so healthy and full of vitamins and good proteins and high in omega 3 intake... i also forgot to mention i take vd3 mega vitamin b raw garlic supplements 5 fish oil tables and also a zinc supplement and a fresh orgainc veregtable jiuce each day which has tumeric ginger cucumber carrot Celery brocholi kale and sometimes i add in some blue berries or strawberries but only maybe every fortnight.... i want to know if anybody would be willing to do lees diet???he stated he ate lots of eegs and fish loads of vegetable buckwheat brown rice nuts i pressume he was also eating sweet potatoe but im not sure becasue he was also following anti-cadida diet... im going to slowly introduce sweet potatoe im worried about it becasue aip says no and its also full of carbohydrates which candida and fungus live off!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)