CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Those of you following The Schwarbien Principal Diet

DMgirl Views: 1,048
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,159,540

Re: Those of you following The Schwarbien Principal Diet

Mikey! Don't be afraid of carbs! Faith helped me detect that I had a Histamine Intolerance (although I have made immense progress in the past month and a half and can eat some histamine foods again now with no noticeable reactions). I was also UNDEReating and my problems..whether it was strictly Histamine Intolerance combined with AF or just histamines, I really don't know. I still have a few weird purple squiggly lines on my torso (suspected high cortisol). I know that I can attribute most of my issues to a broken metabolism. Enter Matt Stone and eating more food for healing...this includes carbs and not following any type of diet. Screw ALL diets! I've done them all. Now I eat a lot of carbs...sometimes up to 350 grams a day...mostly in the form of complex carbs, such as potatoes, rice and pancakes (my fav.). I'm going to give you a hard time here like Faith has, and suggest you just eat the damn carbs...try it for a couple weeks! Yeah you'll feel weird and bloated at first. Your body just has to acclamate to having more carbs as it has been without for so long.
I can tell you that my sleep has improved dramatically and I no longer experience heart palpitations like I was before...all from eating a varied diet of plenty of carbs, about 20-30% fats and protein..and cutting out the worst high histamine foods. CARB IT UP :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)