CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: AIP diet... week 5 quick update and few questions

Samwise Views: 2,237
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,158,609

Re: AIP diet... week 5 quick update and few questions

Just so you're aware, lees did not eliminate carbs. He ate a lot of non glutinous whole grains such as millet, brown rice, and quinoa (which actually has a lot of starch in it). His diet was similar to the anti-candida diet, but not as strict.

I went on Montreal's diet for 3 weeks and saw a lot of improvement in my upper lip but not really much on my bottom. It was difficult for me to maintain the diet, as I was just not getting enough calories to have really any energy at all.

It's actually quite interesting to me now. I stumbled upon one of longterm's posts about how the upper lip is the stomach and the lower the colon. It's interesting to me because, during this diet, I was eating very healthy and I think my stomach was getting back to normal, but I was still very constipated and not having bowel movements like I should have been.

I'm going to try a similar diet, but keep fruits on the low end and try to get as much calories and fiber as I am able to manage on such a diet.

Here's a link to lees diet btw //www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1839585#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)