CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to curb the cravings!?

UrbanMoon Views: 1,365
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,160,420

Re: How to curb the cravings!?

My "curb extreme cravings go-to thing" is:

N-Acetyl-Cysteine Sustained Release (NAC)
from Jarrow.

For me it is 1200-1800 MG to knock out the toxic feelings and cravings around food you describe. I discovered my dose by taking it in one sitting until a Sugar craving would stop.

Now, my Sugar cravings are almost gone from my life, and I find it helps any Herxing (toxicity, toxic feelings).

Take it with electrolytes like Emergen-C Tangerine especially if you are dehydrated. Or, take with some food.

I take my NAC with Bone Health from New Chapter (food based CaMg, D3, K2), Ubiquinol and a little fat these days.

NAC does give you a boost of energy (like it is returning your “lost” energy to you). So, don’t take it after 4 PM until you are used to it.

I believe I stumbled on to it to help stop insatiable Sugar cravings and used it long before I ever truly addressed metal, candida and parasite toxicity.

In other words, it has worked under the worst “circumstances” for me. Other: NAC is also used for alcohol and gambling detox (I guess since that “gotta have it now” feeling is helped by it, but you may actually find some medical evidence for it searching the net that way).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.594 sec, (1)