Kidney Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
Webmaster Views: 992
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,160,320

Re: Troll on curezone - smallaxetenatsnes

Large number of sentences wrote by smallaxetenatsnes could actually be true.

Look at this thread:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2160121#i

"I strongly suggest you not use Albendazole you bought on the internet. Please dont; You Must use the stuff made in the US. Many drugs generics are now produced in India, but banned by the US, because they are bogus. Also Albendazole is very very expensive drug."

This could be 100% good advice and this opinion might be actually 100% true for many pills available online.

Anyway, it is debatable subject, so I moved it to the debate forum.

"I dont trust your naturopaths. They are not qualified to diagnose parasites; you really have to find out what you have."

This could be 100% true and good advice. There are many poeple calling themselves naturopaths, but al they have is a mail order papers.

"You need to know how you might have been infected initially, before you even take any drugs. Because you will get reinfected, as you will likely be exposed to the same source that made you sick in the first place."

Smart advice, nothing to dabete here.

"Also, albendazole works for some helmiths, but you if you have a nemotode, Albendazole does not work. You also need to a blood test and find out if your "ESINOPHILIA" is a high or your total "IgG" S. in some cases your esinophilia is high if you have helminths; IgG are almost always high if you nemotodes. Normal doctors dont look for these."

Smart advice.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2160169#i
"Sorry if you have "parasites" like Ascaris or tapeworm, "pumpkin seeds will not get rid of them "

This is debatable, but might be 100% true for some people.

The person may have strong opinion, but not necesserily totally wrong opinion.

Sometimes, people we most dislike becuase of their opinions may be the only one telling the truth.

Webmaster

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (2)