CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Desperate help needed, about to throw the towel in. Measures to improve humaworm effectiveness?

MaisondeAlbicans Views: 1,800
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,163,548

Re: Desperate help needed, about to throw the towel in. Measures to improve humaworm effectiveness?

tonsil stone lodged in throat/thyroid area feels loosened, woop woop. It's stil not gone completely but i'm used to that feeling of something in the throat now woopdeedoo.

Great the movement in stomach feeling has returned... 3 humaworm tabs this evening. Tomorrow morning I take 4. Lets OD on all this useless crap i've spent every penny on. Half a bottle of goldenseal/echinecea tincture to get stuck into. Half a bottle of lugols. Half a bottle of echinecea 1000mg tabs, berberine.. yup plenty of those. A full 100g jar of real mastic gum... Frankincense.. Myhrr... yup yup yup let's throw all that in... Zinc.. Cod liver oil.. a buckload of vitamin C... A bag of hemp protein.. a jar of coconut oil.. half a bottle of GSE...Candisolve... Lufenuron... Humana-tea (expensive essiac)... Biotin... amino acids... digestive enzymes... Lets make a big cocktail of expensive snake oil and see if that clears things up cos heaven knows i've taken ten times the rubbish listed here and still suffef. What was the point in being born? No point. Just a selfish act, look at the world you brought me into, you must be mentally retarded to believe that bringing another life into this sad existence to be put through the same trials you were put through is just or right. Instinct, desperation, lust, love is just a word, keep your sperm to yourself. Selfish. I did not ask to be here no matter what you new age hippies say. Prove otherwise. Soul, one mind, you chose your body, connected consciousness my ar$3, how could anything purposeful or connected allow what I am experiencing to happen. Because you are not connected... Well connect or disconnect me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd hoped by this two week point to have seen something significant to justify ordering the antibiotic, liver/kidney/lung cleanses and candida cleanse

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.219 sec, (1)