CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Desperate help needed, about to throw the towel in. Measures to improve humaworm effectiveness?

BrandyS Views: 1,831
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,163,683

Re: Desperate help needed, about to throw the towel in. Measures to improve humaworm effectiveness?

Okay....calm down...just breath....iiinnnhaale....exhaalle....

Day 15 is usually the start of the toughest phase of humaworm, so please, stick with the pace of four pills a day and don't worry about not seeing a lot of stuff in your poo. If you are not feeling the wiggles, it is working. Nearly 300 species of parasites are microscopic, so just know that it is in there and coming out.

I have done two cleanses so far, and the first one, was by far, the toughest, but I did not see a whole lot in my stool. The second one, however, I saw a TON, BIG ones, and felt better too. I contacted Humaworm and they recommended doing a years worth of cleansing before starting the bi annual cleanse to get a good grip on what is in my body and we plan to do so. AFTER the first cleanse I still felt a ton of wigglies in my body, to the point that I wondered if it even worked. After the second one I have not felt a wiggley yet and we stopped February 17 and will start again on May 17.

A symptom of die off can be panic, anxiety, and sometimes crazy thoughts. I would weep and weep and weep, every day because of the battle I started with fighting the parasites...this too is a form of die off. It is VERY normal. Once you are all done, hold your head high, and be prepared for the next battle!

On another note, Don't over do it until you know how your body is going to respond by this point. By the two week mark, I found that that is when the humaworm starts to kick in on the BIG guys, and the die off of them is a little tougher then the little ones, so that is why I caution you.

As far as Candida, just keep going. I didn't know I had a problem with Candida until Humaworm started expelling it with the second cleanse and I am excited to see what the third will do! Keep your head up, you are on a good path in the right direction!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.814 sec, (1)