CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Steps: Injectable Ivermectin

Kimk Views: 6,598
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,814,282

Re: Steps: Injectable Ivermectin

I have had strongyloides for 20 years and I am sick & tired of this crap.
I have taken everything for them. Thought they where finally gone. Well...about 2 weeks ago, symptoms started. I started with the valbendazole for about 7 days, gave myself a 2 week break & started with the fenbendazole. I went ahead and started reading thru the vet Merck Manual on Sunday and read about the ivermectin. I have used it in the past, but the horse paste. I went ahead and bought the injectable yesterday. This is the way to go. I would work your way up to it like I did by using something else for a few weeks before attempting this. I did one shot last night subcantanous in the stomach...I dosed myself according to the weight of the swine instead of the cattle. This knocks these f$:),$:/&'s dead. I have not passed them yet. I will probably do one more injection tonight and stop. I started this treatment on the 3rd with 2x''s a day with fenbendazole until yesterday. I will give my body a rest for a little bit after tonight's injection and do a final injection on the 15th which is a full moon. After that, I will rest my body for at least a month or so and start again. I want these damn things GONE. I RECOMMEND the injection, but make sure you have been doing something else for awhile to reduce the worm load before this is attempted. I feel if I would have just injected myself & not treated myself with the other stuff since I have had these damn things for sooooo long, the worm load would probably kill me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

8.063 sec, (1)