CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think this has bromide in it, Do I stop using it?

deala0688 Views: 2,239
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,164,961

Re: I think this has bromide in it, Do I stop using it?

Thanks for the link. I'm also very inclined to all natural skin care too but my skin is very sensitive and very particular so finding products that work is hit or miss and all natural products don't always jive with my skin. My hope is that with improving my health, my skin will need less get healthier and make my skin care routine easier.

I didn't turn up anything on ewg.org so I tried to google it and here's the most I found, but it isn't exactly the same as "Steartrimonium Bromide":

"Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Bromide and Steartrimonium Chloride are quaternary ammonium salts. In cosmetics and personal care products, these ingredients are used in the formulation of hair conditioners, hair dyes and colors, other hair care products, and in some skin care products."

"All three ingredients prevent or inhibit the buildup of static electricity. Cetrimonium Chloride and Cetrimonium Bromide also help to cleanse the skin or to prevent odor by destroying or inhibiting the growth of microorganisms and by helping water to mix with oil and dirt so that they can be rinsed away. They also help to form emulsions by reducing the surface tension of the substances to be emulsified and help to distribute or to suspend an insoluble solid in a liquid."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)