CureZone   Log On   Join
Does anyone take/rec Boron, IP6 as companions to Iodine?

deala0688 Views: 698
Published: 7 years ago

Does anyone take/rec Boron, IP6 as companions to Iodine?

I've been reading some things on the forum in relation to Boron and IP6 and I'm wondering if anyone takes them as companion nutrients to Iodine.

I have Trapper's SSKI 2%. I actually took 1 drop yesterday, a slight headache started to come on throughout the day and I still have it today. I've done all the other companion nutrients (except selenium/it's in the mail) and the salt loading protocol.

Will Boron and/or IP6 help Iodine supplementation/general detox or will it help it too much at this point? And do either of these take out healthy minerals like calcium or iron (a little confused on that)?

I just want to support my body as much as possible. A few years ago I went through 2 bottles of Iodoral and took up to 4 tabs a day, I don't really remember any terrible side effects, though I'm a different person now and I guess SSKI 2% is different.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.312 sec, (1)